Friday, February 10, 2012

Exceeding Expectations!

As week 4 of our In a New Light photography expedition comes to an end, I couldn't be happier with the amount of enthusiasm and dedication I have witnessed from the residents at Northwest Passage I. 

The first 8 crew photographers include:  Ben F, Jade E, Brad S, Austin B, Jason W, Chris R, Dawson K, and Jordan B.

Our goal as a team has been to expore the wilderness and find as much wildlife and unique scenery as possible in a setting composed of winter colors.  The amount of wildlife we have been able to capture in photos in this short time astonishes me.  I look forward to our final two weeks with this crew!  Enjoy!



photo by:  Jordan B

photo by:  Dawson K

photo by:  Dawson K

photo by:  Brad S

photo by Jordan B

photo by Jade E

photo by: Dawson K

photo by:  Jason W

photo by:  Brad S


photo by: Ben F

wolf track by:  Brad S

photo by:  Austin B

photo by Brad S


photo by:  Jordan B



ENJOY!

4 comments: